You can lock or unlock a widget by the following steps:
- Log on to the DataV console.
- Go to .
- Select a template, and then click Create.
- In the Layers list or on the Canvas, select a widget.
- Right-click and choose Lock (or click the Lock icon at the bottom of the layers list) , to set the widget status to locked.
Note When a widget is locked, a lock icon appears on the widget layer in gray.
- In the left-side Layers list, select a locked widget, right-click and choose Unlock (or click the icon on the widget layer or at the bottom of the layers list) , to set the widget status to unlocked
Lock layer function
- When a widget is locked, actions that take place on the visualization screen do not affect the widget.
- Once a widget is locked, it cannot be modified until it is unlocked.
- This function can help avoid accidents or misoperations when there are too many widgets on the screen.