Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides the alerting feature. This topic describes how to view and configure alert templates and rules for database instances.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- Find the database instance that you want to manage and click the instance ID. The instance details page appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Alerts.
- On the page that appears, click the Instance Alert tab and specify a time range to view the alerts within the time range.
- Click the Configuration Information tab to view the information of the current alert configuration.
- You can view the configured alert template and alert rules. You can also edit existing alert rules.
- You can view the associated contact group and configure alert contacts.
- You can click Edit Alert Configuration and reconfigure the alert rules and templates of the instance. For more information, see Configure an alert.
- You can click Add Rule to add alert rules to the configured alert template. For information about how to configure new alert rules, see Configure an alert rule.