Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides the session management feature that allows you to view or terminate the sessions of a database instance. You can also export statistics of the sessions. This topic describes how to use the session management feature.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- Find the database instance that you want to manage and click the instance ID. The instance details page appears.
- On the Session Management page, you can perform the following operations in the Instance Sessions and Session Statistics sections:
- Kill sessions.
- View the information of sessions: You can view information such as the numbers of exceptions and active sessions, longest execution duration, and CPU utilization.
- View the statistics of sessions: You can view the total number of sessions, the number of running sessions, and the longest session runtime. You can also view the number of sessions and active sessions categorized by users, access sources, and databases.
- Export the statistics of sessions: You can export session summary statistics, and statistics of sessions categorized by different users, access sources, and databases.