Database Autonomy Service (DAS) is a cloud service that can automate self-perception, repair, optimization, O&M, and security audit for databases based on machine learning algorithms and the experience of database experts. DAS simplifies database management and minimizes service failures that can be caused by manual operations. This ensures that your database service is stable, secure, and efficient.
- Connect a database instance to DAS. For more information, see Access instances.
- Optional. Create a cluster. For more information, see Manage a cluster.
- Use the basic features of DAS.
- Optional. Purchase DAS Professional Edition for database instances. For more information,
see Pricing of DAS Professional Edition. DAS Professional Edition provides the following features:The SQL Explorer and audit feature. For more information, see Features of DAS Professional Edition
- Before you use DAS to manage your database instances, connect your database instances
to DAS. For more information, see Connect database instances.
- You can use DAS to monitor your self-managed databases such as databases that are deployed on Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances, on-premises databases that are deployed in your data center, and self-managed databases that are deployed in a third-party cloud.
- You can use DAS to monitor Alibaba Cloud ApsaraDB RDS instances.
- Create clusters. For more information, see Manage clusters.
- View information about the performance of clusters and database instances. For more information, see Performance trends.
- Configure alert rules and alert contacts. For more information, see Configure an alert rule.