The diagnostics feature provides the information about your database performance for you. This helps you identify performance issues.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- Find the database instance that you want to manage and click the instance ID. The instance details page appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Diagnostics.
- On the Diagnostics page, you can click Create Reports to create a report. You can also click View History to view the previous reports.