Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides the log analysis feature for slow queries. You can use this feature to view the trends, statistics, and details of slow queries to identify, analyze, optimize, and track slow query logs.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- On the page that appears, click the ID of the database instance that you want to manage. The instance details page appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Slow Log Analysis tab, specify a time range and view the trends, statistics, and details of the slow
queries within the time range. Note When you select a time range, the end time must be later than the start time, and the interval between the start time and the end time cannot exceed 24 hours. You can query slow query logs generated within the last month.
- You can click a time point in the trend chart and view the statistics and details of the slow queries at the time point.
- In the Nodes section, you can view the number of slow queries on each node.
- You can click Export Slow Log to download slow query logs.
- On the Slow Log Statistics tab, click Sample in the Actions column corresponding to an SQL template to view the slow query log sample of the SQL template.