The diagnostics feature provides you with information about your database performance. This helps you identify performance issues.
- Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides the diagnostics feature only for the following
types of database instances:
- ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL
- ApsaraDB PolarDB PostgreSQL-compatible edition
- A database instance is connected to DAS. For more information, see Connect instances to DAS.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- On the page that appears, find the database instance and click the database instance ID. The details page of the database instance appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Diagnostics.
- On the Diagnostics tab, you can click Create Reports to create a report. You can also click View History to view the reports that were created.