Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides diagnostic reports of database instances. You can create or view diagnostic reports in the DAS console.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- Find the database instance that you want to manage and click the instance ID. The instance details page appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Diagnostic Reports.
- Click Create Reports to create a diagnostic report.
Click Auto-generating Report Settings. In the dialog box that appears, specify a schedule for diagnostic reports to be automatically generated.
- Find the created diagnostic report, and click View Report in the Actions column to view the details of the report, including the score. For information about scoring rules, see Scoring rules.