You can use the cluster management feature provided by Database Autonomy Service (DAS) to combine instances of the same database engine such as MySQL into a cluster, and then view information about these instances at the cluster level, such as performance trends, slow query log trends, and global storage usage.
PrerequisitesThe following database engines are supported:
- ApsaraDB RDS for SQL Server
- PolarDB for MySQL
- PolarDB for PostgreSQL
- PolarDB for PostgreSQL (Compatible with Oracle)
- PolarDB-X 2.0
- MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL databases can be Alibaba Cloud databases or self-managed databases.
- A database instance belongs to only one cluster.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, click Add Cluster in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add Cluster dialog box, configure the parameters described in the following table. Then, click Save.
Parameter Description Cluster Name The name of the cluster. Select Environment The environment to which the cluster belongs. You can select one of the following environments:
- Development Environment
Select Engine The database engine that supports cluster management. Cluster Description The description of the cluster.
- In the Actions column corresponding to a cluster, you can perform the following operations on the cluster:
- Edit: modifies information about the cluster, such as the cluster environment and cluster description.
- Delete: removes the cluster from the cluster list.
- Monitor: displays the Cluster Overview, Dashboard, and Cluster Storage settings of the cluster.