Database Autonomy Service (DAS) allows you to globally customize monitoring dashboards. If enterprise users want to manage multiple instances, they can customize multi-instance monitoring dashboards to correlate, compare, and view multiple instances and metrics for daily O&M.
- The database instance to be monitored is provided by MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, or the ApsaraDB PolarDB MySQL-compatible edition.
- The database instance that you want to manage is connected to DAS and is in the Accessed state. For more information about how to connect a database instance to DAS, see the following topics:
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Monitoring Dashboard.
- On the Custom Dashboard page, click a tab to select a database engine.
- On the tab for the specified database engine, click Add Monitoring Dashboard.
- In the Create Monitoring Dashboard dialog box, configure Dashboard Name and click OK.
- Click Add Instances and Metrics. In the Select Metrics and Instances dialog box, select the instances that you want
to monitor and the metrics that you want to view. Then, click .
- Click Confirm. Note To modify the instances or metrics in the monitoring dashboard, click Add Instances and Metrics in the upper-right corner.