After you enable the event subscription feature in Database Autonomy Service (DAS), you can receive a notification every time a subscribed event is triggered. You can configure a notification method based on your business requirements.
In the autonomy center of DAS, you can query events that occurred within a specified time range, including exceptional events, optimization events, auto scaling events, and other events. For more information about the autonomy center and how to use its features, see Autonomy center.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- Find the database instance that you want to manage and click the instance ID. The instance details page appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the instance details page, click Autonomy Center. In the upper-right corner of the page that appears, click Autonomy Service Settings.
- On the Event Subscription Settings tab of the Autonomous Function Management panel, turn on Enable Subscription Service and configure the following parameters.
Parameter Description Urgency The lowest level of events for which DAS sends notifications. After an event at or above this level is triggered, DAS sends a notification. Valid values:
- Critical: events that affect the normal running of the databases.
- Warning: events that may affect the normal running of the databases.
- Optimize: events for which optimization suggestions are generated based on the status of the databases.
- Notification: the events about database exceptions for which no suggestions are available.
Select Contacts/Contact Groups The contacts or contact groups to which DAS sends notifications. Select one or more contacts or contact groups in the Existing Contacts/Contact Groups section and click > to add the selected contacts or contact groups to the Selected Contacts/Contact Groups section. Notification Method The method that DAS uses to send notifications. Valid values:
- DingTalk Chatbot
- SMS + DingTalk Chatbot
- SMS + Email
Minimum Notification Interval The minimum interval between two notifications for the same event. If an event lasts after DAS sends a notification about this event, DAS sends the notification again only after this interval has ended.
- Click OK.