After you enable the event subscription feature for Database Autonomy Service (DAS), you can receive a notification every time a subscribed event is triggered. You can specify a notification method based on your business requirements.
- ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL
- ApsaraDB for Redis
- ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL
- PolarDB for MySQL Cluster Edition
In the autonomy center of DAS, you can query events that occurred within a specified time range, including exceptions, optimization suggestions, and auto scaling events. For more information about the autonomy center and how to use its features, see Autonomy center.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- Find the database instance that you want to manage and click the instance ID. The instance details page appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the instance details page, click Autonomy Center. In the upper-right corner of the page that appears, click Autonomy Service Settings.
- On the Event Subscription Settings tab of the Autonomous Function Management panel, turn on Enable Subscription Service and configure the parameters. The following table describes the parameters.
Parameter Description Urgency The lowest level of events for which DAS sends notifications
- Critical: events that affect the operation of the databases.
- Warning: events that may affect the running of the databases.
- Optimize: events for which optimization suggestions are generated based on the status of the databases.
- Notification: events that are related to database exceptions for which no suggestions are available.
Select Contacts/Contact Groups The contacts and contact groups to which DAS sends notifications. Select one or more contacts or contact groups in the Existing Contacts/Contact Groups section and click to add the selected contacts or contact groups to the Selected Contacts/Contact Groups section. Notification Method The method that is used by DAS to send notifications. Valid values:
- DingTalk Chatbot
- SMS + DingTalk Chatbot
- SMS + Email
- Simplified Chinese
Minimum Notification Interval The minimum interval between two notifications for the same event. If an event continues after DAS sends a notification for the event, DAS resends the notification only after this interval ends.
- In the message that appears, click OK.