This topic describes how to connect an Alibaba Cloud database instance to Database Autonomy Service (DAS).
- ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL
- ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL
- PolarDB for MySQL
- PolarDB for PostgreSQL
- PolarDB O
- PolarDB-X 2.0
- ApsaraDB for Redis
- ApsaraDB for MongoDB
Authorize DAS to access the database instance
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the Recommended Features section of the Overview page, click Access Instance.
- On the page that appears, click Alibaba Cloud Database.
- Configure the parameters that are described in the following table to specify the
database instance that you want to connect to DAS and click Access instance.
Parameter Description Select Engine The Alibaba Cloud database service in which the database instance that you want to connect to DAS is created. You can connect the following types of database instances that belong to your Alibaba Cloud account to DAS: ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL, ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL, PolarDB for MySQL, PolarDB for PostgreSQL, PolarDB-X 2.0, PolarDB for Oracle, ApsaraDB for Redis, and ApsaraDB for MongoDB. Access Status The state of the database instance. Region The region where the database instance resides. Instance ID/Name The ID of the database instance.
- On the page that appears, click Complete if you do not want to connect more database instances to DAS. If you want to connect more instances to DAS, click Add More.