Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides the capacity assessment feature. You can view suggestions on capacity optimization, performance capacity statistics, storage usage, and the number of remaining days for which the storage is available. This feature uses machine learning and capacity algorithms to predict future storage usage.
A database instance is connected to DAS and is in the Accessed state. For more information, see Connect instances to DAS.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- Find the database instance that you want to manage and click the instance ID. The instance details page appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Capacity Assessment.
- You can perform the following operations on the Capacity Assessment tab.
- In the Capacity Suggestion section, view the Status of the instance storage and related Suggestion.
- In the Capacity Assessment section, select a node and view the performance and storage usage of the node.