This topic describes how to view the performance metrics of the full data migration phase in the Data Transmission Service (DTS) console. DTS provides various performance metrics for the full data migration phase, including bandwidth, records per second (RPS), read/write response time, and network latency.
- Log on to the DTS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Migration.
- At the top of the Migration Tasks page, select the region where the destination instance resides.
- On the Migration Tasks page, click the ID of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click .
- Select a time range to display the performance profile of full data migration.Note Move the pointer over the Indicator Meaning button in the upper-right corner of a chart to view the description of performance metrics.