This topic describes how to upgrade service specifications. If you have purchased chargeable Data Management (DMS) items that are billed in subscription mode, you can learn how to increase the quotas of the chargeable items by reading this topic.
- You are a DMS administrator or a database administrator (DBA) in DMS. For more information about how to view your role, see View system roles.
- An Alibaba Cloud account or a RAM user to which the
AliyunBSSOrderAccesspolicy is attached is used to log on to the DMS console. For more information, see Grant permissions to the RAM user.
In DMS, each chargeable item can have only one subscription order. To increase the quotas of chargeable items, you must upgrade service specifications.
- Log on to the DMS console V5.0.
- Move the pointer over the DMS Order Management. icon in the top navigation bar and select
- In the Purchase specification details dialog box, find the item for which you want to upgrade the specifications and click Upgrade in the Operation column.
- On the Upgrade/Downgrade page, specify the number of instances, select Terms of Service, and then click Buy Now.Note If you want to upgrade service specifications, you can only increase but not decrease the number of instances.