This document lists the version history and the corresponding functional changes of the Alibaba Cloud Container Service blockchain solution, and the instructions during the upgrade process. The version number is the chart version number of the blockchain solution ack-hyperledger-fabric in the application directory.
- Improves availability of NAS file system mount.
Note You must enter the NAS mount address each time you create a blockchain network. It is unnecessary to mount the NAS to ECS in the environment preparation.
- Improves availability of blockchain node deployment.
- Blockchain log level parameterized configuration.
- Improves data cleanup, explorer startup, chaincode execution timeout.
- Unified naming convention for partial pods.
- Chart is renamed as ack-hyperledger-fabric.
- Bug fixes.
- Supports Hyperledger Fabric 1.1.0.
- Supports the Node.js-type chaincode function and the related examples.
- Supports the chaincode-level ledger data encryption function and the related examples.
- Supports connection profile.
- Code-level optimization to further improve the performance and horizontal scalability.
- More new functions provided by Hyperledger Fabric 1.1.0.
- Integrates with Alibaba Cloud Log Service.
- Built-in deployment of Hyperledger Blockchain Explorer.
- Supports Alibaba Cloud Elastic Compute Service (ECS) Bare Metal Instance.
- Optimizes the cleanup of the data directory in the process of deleting the blockchain network.
- Supports deploying Hyperledger Fabric 1.0.0 on the Alibaba Cloud Container Service Kubernetes cluster.
- The blockchain solution installed on the App Catalog page in the Container Service console is of the latest version.
- For the blockchain solution installed by using the helm install command, use the following command to view the current version because helm repo may have the cache of an earlier version locally if the blockchain solution was installed before.
helm search hyperledger
To update the local repo cache, run the following command to obtain the blockchain solution of the latest version:
helm repo update