The Content Moderation console displays the moderation results that are returned after Content Moderation API operations are called. You can use the human review feature to review the machine-assisted moderation results as needed. After you review the machine-assisted moderation result of specific content, the Content Moderation API start to moderate the same content based on the human review results that you set. This topic describes how to review the machine-assisted moderation results.
- By default, the Alibaba Cloud Content Moderation console displays only the result data whose machine-assisted moderation result is review or block on the Audit page for human review. If you want to view the result data whose machine-assisted moderation result is pass on the Audit page, you can modify the settings in the console. For more information, see Customize policies for machine-assisted moderation.
- During human review, you can review images, videos, and text. Only the images and text that you review can be automatically added to sample libraries.
- The Alibaba Cloud Content Moderation console retains the machine-assisted moderation results for up to seven days. We recommend that you review the result data at the earliest opportunity.
- Log on to the Content Moderation console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Audit page, click the Image, Video, or Text tab based on the type of data to be reviewed. The corresponding review tab appears.
- Use the following methods to review the result data: Note This example shows how to review images. The methods for reviewing other types of data are similar.
The moderation results of reviewed images and similar images are changed based on your human review results. The images with changed moderation results are added to corresponding sample libraries based on the human review results.
- You can click Pass for the images that have a moderation result of review or block you consider as normal content.
- You can click Block for the images that have a moderation result of review or pass but you consider as violations. Then, select Porn, Terrorism, Ad, or Undesirable Scene in the dialog box that appears.
- You can select multiple images and review them at a time. To do this, select images as required and click Batch Mark Pass or Batch Mark Block.
- You can click an image to view its details.