This topic describes how to collect diagnostic data from the nodes in an edge Kubernetes cluster. This allows you to analyze data if errors occur on the nodes.
To collect diagnostic data from an unhealthy node that is deployed in an edge Kubernetes cluster, perform the following steps:
- Log on to the unhealthy node.
- On the command line, run the following command to download the diagnostic script:
curl -o /usr/local/bin/diagnose_edge_node.sh https://aliacs-k8s-cn-hangzhou.oss-cn-hangzhou.aliyuncs.com/public/diagnose/diagnose_edge_node.sh
- On the command line, run the following command to grant the execute permission to the diagnostic script:
chmod u+x /usr/local/bin/diagnose_edge_node.sh
- On the command line, run the following command to enter the specified directory:
- On the command line, run the following command to run the diagnostic script:
./diagnose_edge_node.shThe following command output is displayed. Each time you run the diagnostic script, a different name is used for the diagnostic report. In this example, diagnose_1578310147.tar.gz is used as the diagnostic report name. The name is subject to the actual conditions.
...... + echo 'please get diagnose_1578310147.tar.gz for diagnostics' please get diagnose_1578310147.tar.gz for diagnostics + echo 'Submit the file diagnose_1578310147.tar.gz to request technical support.' Submit the file diagnose_1578310147.tar.gz to request technical support.
- On the command line, enter
llto confirm that the diagnostic report diagnose_1578310147.tar.gz exists.
- Alibaba Cloud Container Service for Kubernetes
Note: This topic applies to only managed edge Kubernetes clusters.