You can use Application Real-Time Monitoring Service (ARMS) Prometheus to manage Kubernetes clusters that are deployed across regions in a unified manner. This topic describes how to enable ARMS Prometheus for a registered Kubernetes cluster by deploying an application in the cluster.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the ACK console, choose .
- On the Marketplace page, click the App Catalog tab. On the App Catalog tab, find and click ack-arms-prometheus. A large number of applications are displayed on the App Catalog tab. You can enter ack-arms-prometheus or a keyword in the search box to search for the application.
- On the ack-arms-prometheus page, click Deploy.
- In the Deploy wizard, select a cluster and namespace, and then click Next.
- On the Parameters wizard page, configure the parameters and click OK.
Parameter Description Remarks cluster_id The ID of your cluster. These parameters are automatically specified based on information about your cluster. uid The ID of your Alibaba Cloud account.Note The value of userID must be enclosed in quotation marks. region_id The region in which ARMS is deployed.Notice
- If an Express Connect circuit is deployed between the cluster and the virtual private cloud (VPC) in which the cluster resides, the Express Connect circuit is automatically used.
- If the external cluster is registered over the Internet, you must delete vpc in the address of the image registry on the Parameters wizard page. For example, after vpc is deleted, the address of the image registry is registry.cn-hangzhou.aliyuncs.com/arms-docker-repo/arms-prom-operator:v0.1.