If you no longer require a RAM user provisioning, you can delete it.
The system deletes a RAM user provisioning based on the deletion policy that you configure. The policy determines whether the provisioned RAM user is retained. The following list describes the policies that you can configure:
- Retain: When you delete a RAM user provisioning, the system retains the provisioned RAM user.
- Delete: When you delete a RAM user provisioning, the system deletes the provisioned RAM user.
- Log on to the CloudSSO console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the RAM User Provisioning Management page, find the required RAM user provisioning and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Delete RAM User Provisioning message, click OK.