You can view the monitoring dashboards of the cloud services that belong to your Alibaba Cloud account. On the dashboard of each cloud service, you can view the monitoring charts of cloud resources. You can also configure alert rules to monitor the status of the resources.
- Log on to the CloudMonitor console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click .
- Click the Cloud Service Monitoring Dashboards tab.
- Select a cloud service and set relevant parameters. The cloud services that you can select are the same as the cloud services supported by the cloud service monitoring feature. For more information, see Cloud service monitoring.
- Select the time range to display monitoring data on the monitoring charts. Note You can query the monitoring data of only the latest 30 days.
- View the monitoring dashboard of the cloud service.
What to do next
You can click Create Alert Rule in the upper-right corner or click the icon in the monitoring chart to configure alert rules for the cloud service.