You can modify an alert template and apply the alert template to an application group. This way, you can modify multiple alert rules for the application group at a time.
- Log on to the CloudMonitor console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Alert Templates page, find the alert template that you want to modify and click Modify in the Actions column.
- In the Create/Modify Alert Template panel, configure alert rules for Alibaba Cloud services based on your business requirements.
You can also use the template clone feature to modify an alert template. Select the template that you want to clone and configure alert rules for Alibaba Cloud services based on your business requirements.
- Click OK.
- In the Alert Template Created/Modified message, click Confirm. Note If you click Cancel, the alert template is created but not applied to application groups. For more information about how to apply an alert template to application groups, see Apply alert templates to application groups.
- In the Apply Templates to Groups dialog box, select one or more application groups and set the Mute For, Effective From, Alert Callback, and Priority parameters.
- Click Confirm.
- In the Apply Templates to Groups message, click Confirm.