After you create a system event-triggered alert rule, you can test the alert rule. You can check whether alert notifications can be received or whether events can be pushed to Message Service (MNS), Function Compute, Log Service, or the specified callback URL as configured.
You can test only a system event-triggered alert rule that is associated with a specific Alibaba Cloud service and a specific event.
- Log on to the CloudMonitor console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the Event Alert tab.
- Find the alert rule that you want to test and click Test in the Actions column.
- In the Create Event Test panel, select the event to be tested.
- In the Content (JSON) section, edit the event content such as the instance ID.
- Click OK. CloudMonitor generates an event based on the event content to trigger the alert rule.