You can use a resource usage report to check resource usage, estimate usage trends, and analyze resource costs. If the resource usage is high, you can upgrade resources to improve performance. If the resource usage is low, you can downgrade or release resources to reduce costs.
- Log on to the CloudMonitor console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Resource Usage Report page, click Create Report Task.
- In the Create/Modify Report Task panel, configure the parameters for the report task. The following table describes
Parameter Description Type The frequency at which the report task is run. Valid values:
- Only Once
Name The name of the report task. Description The description of the report task. Time Range The time when a resource usage report is generated. Valid values:
- If you select Only Once, you can select a time range from 1 to 31 days to run the report task. A report is generated on the day after the specified end date. Only data of the last 3 months can be queried.
- If you select Weekly, you can select a time range from Monday to Sunday of each week to run the report task. A report is generated on the day after the specified end day.
- If you select Monthly, the report task is run from the first day to the last day of
each month. A report is generated on the first day of the next month.
Note If you select Monthly, you do not need to configure the Time Range parameter. CloudMonitor automatically generates a resource usage report each month based on the report task.
Tag The tags of the report task.
You only need to specify a tag key. You do not need to specify a tag value. CloudMonitor automatically generates a tag value and queries statistics based on the tag value. For example, a tag whose key is App and values are Group1 and Group2 is added to an Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instance. You only need to add the tag key App in a report task. Then, the generated resource usage report contains the following columns of data:
You can specify up to three tags. Separate multiple tags with commas (,).
Product The Alibaba Cloud services that are supported by the resource usage report feature.
- Click Confirm.
- In the Confirm message, click Confirm.