You can use the template clone feature to copy the configurations of an alert template to a new alert template.
An alert template is created. For more information, see Create an alert template.
- Log on to the CloudMonitor console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Alert Templates page, find the alert template that you want to clone and click Clone in the Actions column.
- In the Create/Modify Alert Template panel, specify a name for the new template and configure alert rules for Alibaba Cloud services based on your business requirements.
- Click OK.
- In the Alert Template Created/Modified message, click Cancel. Note If you click Cancel, the alert template is created but not applied to application groups. For more information about how to apply an alert template to application groups, see Apply alert templates to application groups.