Monitor cloud services of multiple providers, on hybrid clouds, and across Alibaba
Cloud accounts in a unified manner.
- Monitor cloud services of multiple providers: You can view the monitoring data for
the cloud services of multiple providers on the dashboard based on Alibaba Cloud services.
You can manage the monitoring data in a centralized manner.
- Monitor cloud services on hybrid clouds: You can use this feature as an efficient
and cost-effective solution to aggregate the monitoring data of on-premises resources.
You can build a unified monitoring system that combines both cloud and on-premises
- Monitor cloud services across Alibaba Cloud accounts: You can monitor enterprise resources
by using Resource Directory.
- Fully compatible with the Prometheus protocol.
- Data collection: You can import metrics for Alibaba Cloud services to the dashboard.
You can collect data from third-party cloud services by installing the CloudMonitor
agent and Exporter.
- Flexible configuration: Prometheus Query Language (PromQL) is supported. This makes
dashboard configuration more flexible.
- Open data sources: You can configure dashboards on the cloud. You can also configure
data sources for on-premises dashboards.
- Multidimensional metric data.
- Data aggregation: Compared with custom dashboards, Hybrid Cloud Monitoring dashboards
allow you to visualize multiple types of metric data, such as site monitoring data
and availability monitoring data.
- Data enrichment: The original metrics for cloud services are enriched by multiple
new metrics such as IP addresses, regions, and tags. This makes dashboards more user-friendly
and easier to configure.
|Second latency-scale monitoring
||Monitor high-precision metrics for cloud services.
||You can enable second latency-scale monitoring with one click. The minimum monitoring
granularity is 5 seconds.
|Resource usage report
Collect and analyze resource usage statistics on a regular basis to optimize resource
You can create a resource usage report with only a few clicks.
- Custom configuration: You can customize the cloud services whose data you want to
include in the resource usage report. You can also configure metrics and a time range
for the report.
- More resource details: Compared with the metric data that you obtain by calling API
operations, a resource usage report offers more information such as resource name,
region, and specifications.