After you enable the log analysis feature of Cloud Firewall, you can change the log storage duration based on the storage capacity and your business requirements.
- The log analysis feature of Cloud Firewall is enabled. For more information, see Enable the log analysis feature.
- The Enterprise Edition or Ultimate Edition of Cloud Firewall is used.
- Log on to the Cloud Firewall console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the upper-right corner of the Log Analysis page, click Log Storage Period.
- Select 7, 30, 90, 180, or 360 to specify the log storage duration. Alternatively, click Custom and enter an integer that ranges from 7 to 365 to specify the log storage duration.
Then, click Save. Note If you use Cloud Firewall Premium Edition, Log Storage Period is not displayed in the Cloud Firewall console, and you cannot change the log storage duration.