Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) offers a free trial for subscription bandwidth plans.
The free trial is available only to first-time users that purchase their first subscription bandwidth plan. Make sure that your Alibaba Cloud account has passed real-name verification before you apply for the free trial.
- A first-time user is a user who purchases a CEN bandwidth plan for the first time. If a user has purchase records of CEN bandwidth plans with an Alibaba Cloud account, the user is not considered a first-time user.
- Each user is limited to one free trial. If a user has multiple Alibaba Cloud accounts, the user can use only one account to apply for the free trial. Alibaba Cloud determines whether different Alibaba Cloud accounts belong to the same user by relating the following information: the information that is used to create the accounts, the data generated when users log on with the accounts, and the data generated when users use the accounts. This information includes the identity number, phone number, payment account, device, and address.
How to participate
Starting March 31, 2021, you can apply for the free trial if you meet the preceding conditions. To apply for a free trial,click CEN free trial.
Free trial details
After your application is approved, you can use the service based on the following rules.
|Service||Bandwidth limit for the free trial||Free trial duration|
|Subscription bandwidth plan||The first subscription bandwidth plan purchased by a first-time user. The bandwidth limit of the bandwidth plan must not be higher than 5 Mbit/s.||One month|
- If you purchase a subscription bandwidth plan that has a bandwidth limit higher than 5 Mbit/s, you are charged based on the original pricing.
- If you set the duration to a period longer than one month when you purchase a subscription bandwidth plan, you are charged based on the original pricing.
- The system automatically releases expired subscription bandwidth plans. To avoid service disruptions, we recommend that you renew your bandwidth plans at the earliest opportunity. For more information, see Renew a bandwidth plan. For more information, see Billing.
If you violate the following terms, your membership for the free trial becomes invalid. Alibaba Cloud reserves the right to adjust and terminate the free trial at any time.
- You shall not transfer your membership for the free trial to other users.
- You shall not use the service in the free trial to engage in illegal activities. Otherwise, you shall bear all consequences arising therefrom.
- You shall not use the service to manage illegal businesses online. Alibaba Cloud reserves the right to terminate your business at any time and shall not assume any responsibility arising therefrom.