This topic describes how to manage resource quotas in the Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) console. If the quota on a resource cannot meet your business requirements, you can apply for a quota increase.
Apply for a quota increase
You can increase quotas on the following resources on the Quotas page: the number of network instances that can be attached to a CEN instance in each region, the number of regions that can be added to a CEN instance, and the number of CEN instances that can be created by each Alibaba Cloud account.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Quotas. On this page, you can view the resource usage of CEN instances within the current
- To increase the quota on a resource, click Submit Application in the Actions column. In the dialog box that appears, set the following parameters and click OK:
- Requested Value: Enter a value to which you want to increase the quota. The value must be a number that is greater than the current quota. For more information about default quota limits, see Usage notes on the previous console version.
- Reason: State the reason why you want to increase the quota, including the scenarios and requirements.
- Email: Enter the email address of the applicant.
After you submit the application, you can click History in the Actions column to view the application status.
The system automatically reviews your application.
- If the requested value exceeds the upper limit, the system automatically rejects the
application and the application status changes to Rejected.
If your application is rejected, enter a smaller value and apply again.
- If the specified value falls within the valid range, the system automatically approves the application and the application status changes to Approved. The new quota immediately takes effect.