This topic describes how to use a local RDP client tool to log on to Bastionhost and access a host for which you want to perform O&M operations. A built-in Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) (formerly MSTSC) is used as an example.
- Start RDC on your local host.
<Bastionhost O&M address>:63389and click Connect.
- In the Remote Desktop Connection dialog box that appears, click Yes.
- In the login dialog box that appears, enter the username and password used to access
Bastionhost and click Login.
- Optional:If multi-factor authentication (MFA) is enabled for a RAM user, enter the verification
code obtained from the bound MFA device (the Alibaba Cloud app) in the Two Factor
dialog box that appears and click Ok.
- On the asset management page, double-click the authorized host that you want to access