Before Bastionhost users can perform O&M operations on hosts, the administrator must create Bastionhost users in a Bastionhost instance. This topic describes how to import Alibaba Cloud RAM users to a Bastionhost instance as Bastionhost users.
- RAM users are created under the Alibaba Cloud account for which the Bastionhost instance is created. For information about how to create RAM users, see Create a RAM user.
- RAM users to be imported are bound to virtual multi-factor authentication (MFA) devices if necessary. For information about how to bind a RAM user to a virtual MFA device, see Enable an MFA device for a RAM user.
- Find your bastion host and click Manage. For more information, see Log on to Bastionhost.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Users page, click Import RAM Users.
- In the Import RAM Users dialog box, select the RAM users you want to import.
Note To import a single RAM user, click Import in the Actions column. In the message that appears, click Import.
- Click Import.