All operations performed in Bastionhost are recorded in operation logs. This topic describes how to search for operation logs and view log details on the Operations Logs page.
- Log on to your bastion host. For more information, see Log on to a bastion host.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Configure search conditions.
The following table describes the search conditions that you can configure.
Search condition Description Time Specify the search time range. Valid values: All, Current Day, Current Week, and Current Month. You can also specify a custom time range. Result Select the result of the operation that you want to view from the Result drop-down list. Valid values:
Action Name Select the operation that you want to view from the Action Name drop-down list. User Enter the name of the user whose operation logs you want to view. Source IP Address Enter the IP address used by the user to perform O&M operations.
- Optional:Click Save. In the Save dialog box, specify Filter Template and click OK to save the search conditions. Note After you save the search conditions as a template, you can use the same conditions again when you select the template name from the Default Condition drop-down list in the upper-right corner of the list of session search results.
- Click Search.
- View the log details that meet the search conditions in the log search result list.