After you configure a public key, the public key is hosted on Bastionhost. You can use the private key to log on to a bastion host from an O&M client. This topic describes how to host a public key on Bastionhost.
- Log on to your bastion host. For more information, see Log on to a bastion host.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the user list, click the name of a user for which you want to configure a public key.
- On the User Details page, click the User Public Key tab.
- Click Add SSH Public Key.
- In the Add SSH Public Key panel, configure the following parameters.
Parameter Description Public Key Name Specify the name of the public key. Public Key Enter the public key. Remarks Enter the description of the public key.
- Click Add SSH Public Key. After you configure the public key, the public key is hosted on Bastionhost. You can view the public key in the public key list.