You can view the basic information, instances, instance configuration source, scaling rules, and lifecycle hooks of a scaling group in the Auto Scaling console. This way, you can understand the basic configurations of the scaling group and basic information about the existing Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scaling Groups.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the page that appears, view the information about your scaling group. The page displays the following information about the scaling group: the scaling group name/ID, type, status, instance configuration source, and network configurations.
If an exception occurs in the scaling group, the appears in the Status column. You can move your pointer over the icon to view the error message and identify and troubleshoot the error.
- Find a scaling group and go to the details page of the scaling group. You can use
one of the following methods to go to the details page:
- Click the ID of the scaling group in the Scaling Group Name/ID column.
- Click Details in the Actions column of the scaling group.
- In the upper part of the page that appears, specify the tabs to view the details about
the scaling group. You can view the basic information, instance configuration source, instances, monitoring information, scaling rules, scaling activities, and notifications about the scaling group.