This topic describes how to view an event notification. In the Auto Scaling console, you can click a link to go the CloudMonitor console or the Message Service (MNS) console to view events or messages.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scaling Groups.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- You can use either of the following methods to open the details page of a scaling
- In the Scaling Group Name/ID column, click a scaling group name.
- Click Manage in the Actions column corresponding to a scaling group.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Event Notifications.
- Find the target event notification and click a link in the Notification Method column.
- View events in CloudMonitor or messages in the MNS topic or queue.
For more information, see Event notification overview.
- CloudMonitor: On the Event Monitoring page of the CloudMonitor console, select System Event and then Auto Scaling. All system events related to Auto Scaling appear on the page.
- MNS topic: On the Topic List page of the MNS console, find the target topic and check whether the number in the Message Count column increases. If the number increases, new messages are received. You can view the message details on a subscription client.
- MNS queue: On the Queue List page of the MNS console, find the target queue and check whether the number in the Active Messages column increases. If the number increases, new messages are received. Click Receive Message in the Actions column to view the message details.