This topic describes how to view the basic information, trigger rules, and monitoring details of an event-triggered task. This way, you can understand the configurations of the event-triggered task and the data trend of metrics.
- Basic Information: This section displays information such as the task name, task ID, whether to trigger the rule, status, reference period, monitored resource, monitoring type, trigger condition, and description.
- Trigger Rule: This section displays the scaling rules that are executed after the event-triggered task is triggered in the scaling group.
- Monitoring Details: This section displays the data trend of the metric that you specify.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Select the monitoring type.
- To select a system monitoring task, click the System Monitoring tab.
- To select a custom monitoring task, click the Custom Monitoring tab.
- Find the event-triggered task and click the task ID in the Task Name/ID column.
- View the details of the event-triggered task. You can view the basic information, trigger rules, and monitoring details of the event-triggered task.
If Insufficient Data is displayed in the Status field, the metric that you specify in the event-triggered task may be a CloudMonitor metric, and CloudMonitor does not collect the metric data of the monitored ECS instance. For more information, see Create an event-triggered task in auto scaling that indicates insufficient data.