This topic describes how to modify an event notification. If event types of an event notification cannot meet your requirements, you can change the event types without the need to create another event notification. Note that you cannot change the notification method of an event notification.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scaling Groups.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the scaling group and use one of the following methods to open the details page
of the scaling group:
- Click the ID of the scaling group in the Scaling Group Name/ID column.
- Click Details in the Actions column.
- In the upper part of the page, click the Event Notifications tab.
- Find the event notification and click Edit in the Actions column.
- Configure the event notification types.For more information about event notification types, see Create an event notification.
- Click OK.