This topic describes how to ingest streams over Real-Time Streaming (RTS).
Required operations are complete by using the ApsaraVideo Live console or ApsaraVideo Live API, such as adding domain names, configuring CNAME records, and binding domain names. For more information, see Quick Start.
The following list describes the limits on stream ingest over RTS compared with that over Real-Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP).
- Supports only the mono mode.
- Does not support the automatic ingest of images in poor network conditions.
- Supports only Low Complexity (LC) for audio coding.
- Supports only 48kHz for the audio sample rate.
- Enable low-latency stream ingest in the console.
- Log on to the ApsaraVideo Live console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domains.
- On the Domain Management page, find the required ingest domain and click Domain Settings in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Stream Management. under
- Turn on Real-time Stream Pushing.
- You can use the URL generator to generate an ingest URL. For more information, see Use the URL generator.
- Pass the ingest URL that starts with
artc://to AliLive SDK to ingest streams.Note ApsaraVideo Live does not support multiple streams ingested to a URL at the same time. If you ingest multiple streams, the second stream is rejected.