This topic describes the notification methods and consequences of overdue payments.
- If you complete your overdue payment within 15 days, you can use ApsaraVideo Live as expected.
- If you do not complete your overdue payment within 15 days, your ApsaraVideo Live service is suspended. You must complete your overdue payment before you can continue to use the service.
- If you use Object Storage Service (OSS) for features such as live stream recording and snapshots, take note of the rules for overdue payments in OSS. For more information, see Service status after overdue payments.
- If you have an overdue payment, you cannot purchase resource plans.
View overdue payments
This section describes how to view overdue payments and overdue resources in the ApsaraVideo Live console.
- Log on to the ApsaraVideo Live console.
- In the top navigation bar, click Expenses.
- View overdue resources.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Spending Summary ＞ Spending Summary. Click the Bills tab.
- On the Bills tab, view the overdue resources and overdue payments.