ApsaraVideo Live provides the snapshot feature for you to take snapshots of live streams at a specified interval. You can store the snapshots in a specified bucket in Object Storage Service (OSS). This topic describes how to view snapshots in the ApsaraVideo Live console.
View snapshots in the ApsaraVideo Live console
- Log on to the ApsaraVideo Live console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Snapshots.
- Select the domain name and the time that you want to query, and enter an application name and a stream name.
- Click Search to view the snapshots in the specified time period. If no snapshots are displayed, check whether the access control list (ACL) of the OSS bucket where the snapshots are stored is set to Public Read. For more information, see Configure the bucket ACL.
- You can move the pointer over a snapshot to zoom in the snapshot or copy the stream URL of the snapshot.
- Move the pointer over a snapshot and click Delete to delete the snapshot.
Select snapshots and click Batch Delete to delete multiple snapshots at a time. You can delete up to 200 snapshots at a time.
Configure the bucket ACL
- Log on to the OSS console.
- On the Buckets page, click the row of the OSS bucket that you want to configure. For more information about the name of the OSS bucket, see Snapshot settings.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the Access Control List (ACL) section, click Configure and select Public Read.
- Click Save.