This topic describes how to configure default transcoding in the ApsaraVideo Live console.
- Log on to the ApsaraVideo Live console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domains to go to the Domain Management page.
- Find the streaming domain that you want to configure and click Domain Settings.
- Choose .
- On the Default tab, click Add.
- Configure a transcoding template.
The following table describes the parameters that you can configure for a transcoding template.
Parameter Description AppName
Note When you pull a stream for transcoding, the transcoding template in which the value of the AppName parameter is the same as the application name in the ingest URL is preferentially matched. If there is no transcoding template in which the value of the AppName parameter is the same as the application name in the ingest URL, the transcoding template with the AppName parameter set to an asterisk (*) is matched.
- The transcoding template takes effect only if the value of this parameter is the same
as the application name that is specified in the ingest URL.
The name can be up to 256 characters in length and can contain digits, letters, hyphens (-), and underscores (_).
- You can also set this parameter to an asterisk (*), which indicates any string, including an empty string.
- If you enable this feature, transcoding is triggered only when a stream is pulled for the first time.
- If you disable this feature, transcoding is triggered whenever a stream is ingested, regardless of whether the stream is pulled.
Transcoding Type Valid value: Narrowband HD™. The following resolutions are supported: Low Definition, Standard Definition, High Definition, and Ultra High Definition.Note
The value of the ID parameter is used to construct a URL for a live stream that requires transcoding. For more information about how to construct a URL, see Ingest and streaming URLs.
- The transcoding template takes effect only if the value of this parameter is the same as the application name that is specified in the ingest URL.
- Click OK.