This topic describes how to configure default transcoding for ApsaraVideo Live.
- Log on to the ApsaraVideo Live console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domains to go to the Domain Management page.
- Find the streaming domain that you want to configure and click Domain Settings.
- Choose .
- Click the Default tab. Then, click Add.
- Configure a transcoding template.
The following table describes the parameters that you can set to configure the transcoding template.
Parameter Description Application Name The transcoding template takes effect only when the value of this parameter is the same as the application name that is specified in the ingest URL. Trigger Transcoding
- If you turn on Trigger Transcoding, transcoding is triggered only when a stream is pulled for the first time.
- If you turn off Trigger Transcoding, transcoding is triggered whenever a stream is ingested, no matter whether the stream is pulled.
Transcoding Type Valid values: Narrowband HD™. Each transcoding type supports the following four types of transcoding templates: Low Definition, Standard Definition, High Definition, and Ultra High Definition.Note
The value of the ID parameter is used to construct a URL for a live stream that requires transcoding. For more information about how to construct a URL, see Ingest and streaming URLs.
- Click OK.