ApsaraVideo VOD allows you to configure review settings. You can configure intelligent review templates based on your business requirements and use the intelligent review templates to review videos in a convenient manner.
- Log on to the ApsaraVideo VOD console.
- Log on to the ApsaraVideo VOD console. In the left-side navigation pane, choose Review > Settings.
- On the Review Settings page, click the Review Configuration tab. In the Process section, click Modify. In the Review Process dialog box, select a review process and click OK. You can select Review After Publish or Review Before Publish. The default review process is Review After Publish.
- Review After Publish: After a video is transcoded, the video is marked as Normal and can be played. You need to perform Human review for the video in Content Moderation. If you block the video, the video cannot be played.
- Review Before Publish: After a video is transcoded, the video is marked as Reviewing and cannot be played. You can play the video only after the video passes the review.
- On the Review Configuration tab, click Modify in the Intelligent Review section. In the Configure Intelligent Review dialog box, select a machine review
template, and click OK. You can add a machine review template on the Add Intelligent Review Template page.
Add an intelligent review template
- On the Review Configuration tab, click Modify in the Intelligent Review section. In the Configure Intelligent Review dialog box, click Add New Template to go to the Add Intelligent Review Template page.
- On the Review Template tab, click Add to go to the Add Intelligent Review Template page.
|Template Name||Specify the name of your template.|
|Review Type||The review types include Illicit Content Identification, Violence, Ad Detection, Logo
Detection, Undesirable Content Detection, and Audio Anti-spam.
Note The intelligent review feature in the Singapore (Singapore) region supports only the review types of Illicit Content Identification, Violence, and Undesirable Content Detection.
|Review Scope||The review scope includes Cover, Name, and Video.
|Review Content||Only Image can be reviewed.|
|Auto Block||If you turn on Auto Block, videos whose Machine Review Result is Violation are automatically blocked and cannot be played. The Machine Review Result is returned based on the intelligent review template that you configure. The Auto Block feature may result in high risks. If you want to enable this feature, proceed with caution.|