When a tag is no longer needed by an ApsaraDB for Redis instance, you can remove the tag from the instance. If the tag is not added to an instance, it is deleted.
- You can remove up to 20 tags at a time.
- If you remove a tag from all instances, the tag is automatically deleted.
- If you remove a tag from an instance, the normal operation of the instance is not affect. After all tags of an instance are removed, the instance cannot be filtered by tag.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console and go to the Instances page. In the top navigation bar, select the region in which the instance is deployed. Then, find the instance and click the instance ID.
- In the Tag column corresponding to the instance for which you want to remove tag, choose .
- In the dialog box that appears, click the icon next to the tag that you want to remove. Note To delete a tag, remove the tag from all instances.
- Click OK.
Related API operations
|UntagResources||Removes tags from an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.|