ApsaraDB for Redis 7.0 comes with multiple new features and improvements.
- Custom function libraries are added. These function libraries can be persisted and replicated.
- Outputs of commands can be persisted and replicated. However, code of Lua scripts can no longer be persisted or replicated.
- Access control for Pub/Sub channels is supported.
- A multi part append-only file (AOF) mechanism is supported.
- The client eviction mechanism is supported.
- Sharded Pub/Sub is supported.
- Command execution duration can be presented in a histogram.
- Performance statistics on subcommands can be collected.
- The ziplist encoding is replaced with the listpack encoding.
- Global replication buffers are supported.