This topic describes how to select the metrics to be displayed on the Performance Monitor page in the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
Notice The Performance Monitor page has been upgraded to improve user experience. On the new Performance Monitor page, you are not allowed to select the metrics to be displayed and all metrics are by default displayed on the new page. For more information, see Announcement: performance monitoring upgraded.
ApsaraDB for Redis supports more than 10 monitoring groups. By default, the Performance Monitor page displays the metrics of the basic monitoring group. You can click Customize Metrics to select other monitoring groups that can be displayed on the page. For more information about monitoring groups, see Monitoring metrics.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console and go to the Instances page. In the top navigation bar, select the region in which the instance is deployed. Then, find the instance and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Performance Monitor.
- Perform the following operations based on the architecture of the instance:
- Standard master-replica instances: In the upper-right corner of the page, click Customize Metrics.
- Cluster instances or read/write splitting instances: Click the tab of the node type to be displayed and click Customize Metrics in the upper-right corner of the page.
- In the dialog box that appears, select a monitoring group.
- Click OK. Note
- For more information about monitoring groups, see Monitoring metrics.
- If the node type for a cluster instance or read/write splitting instance is Data Node or Proxy, you can select a node from the Screening Node drop-down list.