If you forget your password, want to change your password, or have not set a password for an ApsaraDB for Redis instance, you can set a new password for the instance.
If your instance runs Redis 4.0 or later and does not support the Account Management feature, you must update the minor version of the instance. For more information, see Update the minor version.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console and go to the Instances page. In the top navigation bar, select the region in which the instance is deployed. Then, find the instance and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Account Management.
- In the upper-right corner, click Change Password. Note If you forget the current password, you can also find the account and click Reset Password in the Actions column to reset your password.
- In the dialog box that appears, select the account for which you want to change the
password and enter the current password and a new password. Note
- The password must be 8 to 32 characters in length.
- The password must contain at least three of the following character types: uppercase
letters, lowercase letters, digits, and special characters. Special characters include
! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + - =
- Click OK.
Related API operations
|ResetAccountPassword||Resets the password of an account for an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.|