In ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL, Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides the slow log analysis feature. This feature allows you to view the trends and execution details of slow queries that are run on an ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance and obtain the optimization suggestions for the RDS instance.
- MySQL 8.0 on RDS High-availability or Enterprise Edition
- MySQL 5.7 on RDS High-availability or Enterprise Edition
- MySQL 5.6 on RDS High-availability Edition
- MySQL 5.5 on RDS High-availability Edition
Open the Slow Query Logs page
- Access RDS Instances, select a region at the top, and then click the ID of the target RDS instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .