This topic describes how to set the monitoring frequency of an ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL instance.
ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL provides the following three monitoring frequencies:
- Every 5 Seconds
Note If the RDS instance runs the RDS Basic Edition or its memory capacity is less than 8 GB, the Every 5 Seconds monitoring frequency is not supported.
- Every 60 Seconds
- Every 300 Seconds
The monitoring frequencies that are supported with fees required are charged at an hourly rate based on the pay-as-you-go billing method. For example, if your RDS instance uses the Every 5 Seconds monitoring frequency, you are charged an hourly rate of USD 0.012.
- Visit the RDS instance list, select a region above, and click the target instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Monitoring and Alerts.
- Click the Monitoring tab.
- Click Set Monitoring Frequency.
- In the Set Monitoring Frequency dialog box, select a monitoring frequency and click OK.
|Query the monitoring frequency of an ApsaraDB RDS instance||Queries the monitoring frequency of an ApsaraDB RDS instance|