This topic describes how to release a pay-as-you-go ApsaraDB RDS for MariaDB instance and how to unsubscribe from a subscription ApsaraDB RDS for MariaDB instance.
Warning After you release or unsubscribe from an RDS instance, the RDS instance is immediately deleted, and the data of the RDS instance is no longer retained and cannot be restored. Proceed with caution. We recommend that you back up your RDS instance before you release or unsubscribe from the RDS instance.
Release a pay-as-you-go RDS instance
- Log on to the ApsaraDB RDS console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances. In the top navigation bar, select the region in which your RDS instance resides.
- Use one of the following methods to release the RDS instance:
- Find the RDS instance and choose Actions column. in the
- Find the RDS instance and click its ID. On the Basic Information page, click Release Instance.
- In the dialog box that appears, click OK.
Unsubscribe from a subscription RDS instance
If you want to unsubscribe from a subscription RDS instance, submit a ticket.
|DeleteDBInstance||Releases a pay-as-you-go instance. You cannot unsubscribe from a subscription instance by calling an API operation.|