In ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL, DAS provides the autonomy center feature. If DAS detects an exception on core metrics, it automatically diagnoses sessions, SQL statements, and database capacity to identify possible causes. DAS also provides optimization and mitigation suggestions. However, DAS does not implement the suggestions until you grant it permissions.
- MySQL 8.0 on RDS High-availability or Enterprise Edition
- MySQL 5.7 on RDS High-availability or Enterprise Edition
- MySQL 5.6 on RDS High-availability Edition
- MySQL 5.5 on RDS High-availability Edition
Open the Autonomy Center page
- Access RDS Instances, select a region at the top, and then click the ID of the target RDS instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the Autonomy Center tab.